Saturday, March 10, 2012

Let's Review...

Ok, just to catch you up on our life up to now I'm going to give you a quick re-cap on the milestones of the last three years.  Ready?  Here we go!

6/13/2009- We're married!  What a perfect day… We were married under a big oak tree in the Leipprandt Apple Orchard with our family and friends as our witnesses.


9/2009-  We discovered the wonderful news that I was pregnant! 


6/18/2010- Our beautiful son, Jude, was born.


1/2011- After much consideration and prayer we decided it was the right time for me to go to nursing school…yikes! 

4/2011- Here we go again!  I'm pregnant!


6/18/2011-  Happy 1st Birthday, Jude!


8/2011- Took a wonderful vacation to Northern Michigan…ahhh

9/8/2011-  The worst day of my life so far.  We lost my dad unexpectedly and my heart and mind still don't believe it's real… Missing you every day, dad.

12/15/2011- I graduated Magna Cum Laude from nursing school…what a year it turned out to be.

12/2011- We packed up our life and moved back to Ionia to start a new chapter… Joel starting Seminary in January and me finding my first nursing job (after baby is born of course).

1/18/2012-  Welcome baby Patrick Calvin!!

1/31/2012- Happy 27th Birthday to me!  How incredibly blessed I am.

2/2012- I passed my State Boards for nursing!!!  I am OFFICIALLY a nurse :)
Drawing done by my brother-in-law, Justin :)

I think we're pretty well up-to-date now.  The job search continues but I am hopeful!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment